What skills are we looking for
- Ability to build relationships with multinational stakeholders, and understand the purpose of various customer business and enterprise applications, processes, and user personas.
- Have a strong learning appetite to become an expert on products through our Certification Programs
- 2-10 years of experience in any of the following domains – Content Creation/Instructional Design/Technical Writing/Customer Success/Account
- Management/Marketing/Software Development
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Inclination to problem-solving and an analytical mindset
Qualification Criteria and Skills
- Evidence of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.
- Awareness of diverse cultures and practices across geographies
- Worked in one/many industries vertical(s) from the following –
- IT/ITES/Healthcare/BFSI/Manufacturing/FMCG/Oil and Gas
- Knowledge of applications like ERP, CRM, CLM, etc.
What would be your role and responsibilities?
- Work with global customers to identify their target audiences’ training needs, acquire an understanding of customer applications and processes to derive actionable insights and use cases to improve digital adoption.
- Manage numerous projects, initiatives, and engagements concurrently.
- Help develop standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in deliverables across projects and be compliant throughout.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions and bring process efficiency to customers.
- Consult, ideate, and propose optimal digital adoption solutions to customers using the Product Ecosystem.
- Review, analyze, and optimize solutions to increase digital adoption usage by end-users.
- Onboard, mentor and enable new team members for success.
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore