What skills are we looking for
Experience Required 3-6 yrs
As a Scrum Master, we would look for your experience in the following technologies, concepts, and frameworks
- Agile Practices
- Extremely conversant with Agile practices, Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Experience in coordinating sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Understands the role and deliverables expected of each member of the team from an agile framework perspective.
- Outstanding facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Experience and ownership taken to guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Experience in having helped build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Experience working with cross functional team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
- Domain –
- Experience in custom B2B, B2C applications,
- Experience with projects in Mobile application.
- Experience with eCommerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results.
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues
- Built trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.
Experience & Education:
- Evidence of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.